Introduction to Typescript
What is TypeScript
Why Do We Have To Use TypeScript?
There are numerous reasons to use typescript in your project.
- Catch the errors at the development time.
- Helps your editor to suggest code improvements at the time of development.
- Helps manage the large projects and growing projects.
What TypeScript Can Do?
TypeScript is used at development time while working with large project.
- It adds OOP paradigms to your program.
What TypeScript Can’t Do?
- TypeScript does not optimize your code at the time of compilation. Many statically typed programming languages like, java, go does optimizations at the time compilation but not TypeScript.